We hadn't used a photographer since moving to Connecticut, so I started looking around for someone to take Kaylee's newborn pictures before she was born. I told Tyler about it and he informed me our neighbor across the street, Kishore, recently bought a very nice camera and had been getting into photography. So in Tyler's mind, it was a no brainer that we have him take our newborn photos ;) I wasn't so convinced but since he was doing it for free I had to agree.
The shoot didn't turn out super well but these first two pictures made it all worth it. The top one was used as our baby announcement photo. The rest of the pictures below have never been seen my anyone else. Abbie refused to be in any photos because she was nervous around the photographer and even Jackson wouldn't look or smile because the large camera scared him... But looking back (a year later) I'm still glad I have these photos ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment