Thursday, October 30, 2008

Is this fair??

So right now Tyler is here ....

He's at the Suns game with my mom and brothers down in Phoenix!! It's the first home game of the season and he's just there watching MY favorite team!!

And what is Rachel doing?? Well lately I've been looking a little like this ....

























I've just been staying late at work, stressing out because I have a crazy client whose CFO just resigned this week! So I'm trying to work with the 75 year old attorney across the country who doesn't use computers to get their financial statements filed with the SEC. Oh and I'm pretty much by myself becuase my manager is hunting elk and the partner on the job is in China!!!

Well actually I hope you had fun tonight Tyler - you deserved a fun night like this! (I'm a little jealous, but i'll get over it)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

3 comments:

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

I will be seeing you if you're in Utah?! Jd's fam is doin the Utah thing this year...how long will you be down?

abbie said...

hey guys! yes we're in fl and yes close to orlando- about 5 minutes. if you want some more detailed info we'd be happy to help. my email is abbiemckinnon at yahoo dot com. take care!

Chase & Chelsea Corley said...

haha I know what you are talking about! Chase's dad bought season tickets for ASU and so every Saturday there was a home game, there was no Chase around :(