I just wanted to let everyone know a little of how I saw everything happen. It's been great living here in Utah, the experiences - both socially and professionally have been amazing. I've learned so much working with Imperium and it has been such a blessing in my life. I learned a lot about not only sales, but all the inner workings of what it takes to run a business - and honestly, there's a lot more involved in it than I ever guessed. Good luck Phil, Branden, and all the team!
It has been amazing to be here in Utah to be with all our friends and family.. my sister Kristi recently had a baby (she is so beautiful!) and baby sister Jamie got married Wednesday! And for the first time since 2005 the Jennings family was reunited! It has been so much fun to be here -- living close to them. And if anyone misses Mama Jennings cookies let me know.. we're gonna be sending some out soon!
As we move forward, I'm excited to start our own life!! This will really be a time for Rach and I to continue to grow together. I went to Orlando back in December and loved it! Adam and Abbie gave me a great tour of Orlando! And Gio showed me the country side of Florida, it was beautiful - it will be fun to live in a tourist destination!
My new job will allow me to work from home most days, with some traveling to Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, etc. as new projects come on line or a presentation needs to be given. And they're going to facilitate my getting an MBA - hopefully I'll be a Gator in 2010! So I feel like we have really been blessed.
Please know how much we'd love all of you to come visit us, and with the real estate market the way it is in Florida we are going to be able to pick something up that will have a guest room so please make plans to come visit! I know quite a few people read this blog and I'd love to receive your comments! Has anyone been to Orlando? Does anyone wanna come to Orlando?
Hope everyone has a great 2009!
5 Home Security Options You Need In Place Today
2 years ago
6 comments:
I've totally warmed up to the idea of Miami - thanks to the 2 of you! I'll sure miss ya, but maybe we'll be reunited sooner than we know. :)
Congratulations to you both! This sounds like a great career opportunity.
I grew up in Orlando!!! It's wonderful. You are going to love it.
P.S - I was in Abbie's ward.
You guys will do great in Miami! We will definately visit if we ever make it out there again...and we need to get together to do a girl's thing before you scoot on outa here!
Hooray for you two! But, March 1st is right around the corner... boo hoo! Crazy that you'll be leaving so soon! We are happy for you though!
Post a Comment