I think I know...hehe you guys will have a blast there! It was so great to see you the other night,and we need to get together before you leave...so let me know what your plans are!
We met in a BYU Business class and were married less than a year later! Now we live in Southern California. Tyler went back to get an MBA and now works in Product Managemnt. Rachel is a retired accountant, now a full-time mom to 5 year-old Jackson, 3 year-old Abigail and 1 year-old Kaylee.
5 comments:
I think I know...hehe you guys will have a blast there! It was so great to see you the other night,and we need to get together before you leave...so let me know what your plans are!
you guys hung out? i'm so jealous! I'm excited for the update!
No, but I'm freakin' jealous wherever it is! It looks beautiful!
FLORIDA I GUESS FLORIDA! DO I WIN ANYTHING?!?!? THAT IS SO CRAZY THAT YOU ARE MOVING...UGH CAN I COME? HAHA
i know those places well! :)
Post a Comment