My little sister is a senior in college, and getting married in 3 months. It seems like I barely just graduated. Next Summer, she'll be the college graduate, and living in New York with her husband.

My little brother is a freshman in college. He's living in Helaman Halls at BYU, loving dining plus and all his new found freedom. I haven't gone to the same school as him since I was in 6th grade, and he was in 1st grade. Back then we were new to Mesa and I had to walk him to his class every morning to make sure he was ok. Anyways, it seems like I was just at BYU and now he's there takin classes I just took a couple years ago. Next summer, he could be anywhere in the world, because he'll be on a mission!
Now they're enjoying my favorite enchiladas and sweet potato fries at Gurus without me!Luckily, there's Steven, my youngest brother (who has read every post of this blog, Hi Stevey!!) He's in 4th grade, turning 10 this year ... Next Summer, he'll be ... in basketball camp and swim team. Luckily he keeps us all young!
When I told him I was pregnant and that he was going to be an uncle his first question was, "Oh wow awesome! Wait, are you soooo fat?"


6 comments:
your siblings are adorable! it's funny having young siblings.. my youngest sister is 14. and BTW- tell your brother to enjoy that dining plus! miss that....
holy cow! steven is ten?? time does fly... i'm one of paige's friends, angela, maybe you remember me? i just wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy, how exciting! it's amazing how much life can change in just a few years!
I love seeing pictures of all of you. I still can't believe Page is engaged, but I'm so excited for her. She will be stunning!
The BIG 24...you crack me up! I just turned 30 last week! A girl I graduated high school with had her 7th child just recently, and numerous people I baby-sat when they were pre-schoolers are now home from their missions and attending BYU (or married and already having kids)! ha ha!
You sister looks so much like you!
ha ha! I laughed out loud at your youngest bros comment. Why? I guess it was because all my 8th graders last year were obsessed with me gaining weight. It was just lovely being scrutinized EVERY single day. HA.
Don't worry. How I wish I could say I was only 24. Instead Im realizing 30 is fast approching. Yikes! You are lucky to be so young and having your first. I feel like Im going to have to get pregnant again right away to have the size family ive always wanted. THAT is NOT good!
Im so excited for you and Tyler to have a little one!
P.S. Have a very happy birthday! (next week)
Just wait until you have your child, Rachel. Time travels even faster then.
Have a wonderful birthday. But, I guess at this point I might be sending you belated birthday wishes.
(What is dining plus anyway? An extra-helping of overly processed and genetically modified food?)
Post a Comment