
I would be remissed if I didn't publicly tell you all how much I love my wife. Rach just had her birthday on Sep. 30th and I wanted to get on here and mention a few of the things I love about Rachel:
- Rachel's smile and laugh - too cute!
- Her intelligence - she is right 98% of the time
- Crazy memory - she remembers things that I had long forgotten
- Great cuddle buddy - no night sleep feels right without first cuddling her
- Always does what's right - she might be the most obedient person I know
- Her ability to make up lyrics to almost any song while listening to it - she has personalized songs from almost any genre (Colbie, Kanye, Rascall Flats, The Office theme song, etc)
- Her beauty - she wil tell you otherwise - but I don't think there's a cuter person in the morning before getting ready - I love you!
- The Realist - Rachel definitely knows when it's time to balance out my craziness - she's the yin to my yang
- She knows me so well - it's amazing how she can figure out what I'm thinking or needing without even asking - if anyone were ever meant to be a detective it's Rachel
- Her booty - enough said
- Her eyes - love looking into them
- Her tummy - that's where the little baby is - 15th week!
- Her testimony - Rachel knows the things that are the most important in this life, and I know that together we can accomplish all of our goals!!
In summary, I love you babe, ever since I first started talking about PB & J. It's been a great 3 years since your 21st birthday. Love you!
7 comments:
This was tender - And so true! Rach is such a great gal! And I swear I thought about you (rachel.... not tyler.... awkward) all day on the 30th and kept wanting to call and call and things got busier and busier and then it was midnight in Orlando and it was too late. I'm going to call sometime this weekend... maybe in between conference sessions one day so we can catch up a little bit and talk about baby. Love you guys!
Love this post! Happy Birthday Rach! Hope you had a great day!
Though I can't say I've ever loved Rachel because of her booty, I must admit you've caught the essence of why so many people love this gal! Best detective and best friend anyone could ask for.
precious.
Tyler that was so nice of you to say such great things about Rachel. She is a jewel. Glad to see you two are having such a great life.
Also Grandpa needs someone to write words to his music. Maybe Rachel could do that . . . ?
Post a Comment