Anyways, I’m realizing that this past month was way more boring than May, June and July had been. Back then our blog was pretty exciting with a new trip each week! During August I didn’t even leave the state, and I only spent one night away from home, (in July I only spent 10 nights at home). For the past few weeks, Tyler has been spending his time working locally in Orlando, and has taken day trips to Tampa, Gainesville, and Clearwater. But other than that we’ve just been here at home (with a few trips to Disney of course)!
Also, I still don’t have a job so, “WHAT has Rachel been doing,” you may ask??
Well mostly I’ve been reading this …

It's true, I'm pregnant!!!
I’m due the end of March, so we’ve still got a while to wait, but we’re really excited and the timing is perfect! Tyler is going to be a great dad and it's been fun to see him so excited. I’m now entering my 11th week of pregnancy and I’m really excited to get out of the first trimester…
Here is a picture of the little seed taken a couple weeks ago.

Here comes the "From Tyler" section...
I couldn't be more excited!! It's so amazing to see that little picture above.. So much fun at this point in our lives! Rach has been so great! I love her so much - and it's crazy to realize there are now 2 heartbeats in her body! The reality is that our life as the Jennings Family will now be changing dramatically - no more trips on a whim, or date nights every other night - but I'm so ready to be a Dad!
23 comments:
that is so exciting!!! congratulations!!!! :) (Stephanie, an old friend of Tyler's from Tucker in RIC)
Yeah! We are really excited for you. Blake was born in March and I personally think it is the best time of year to have a baby. I have 4 weeks left! I sure hope you don't get swollen like I have this time around...it's definitely a new experience. I'm not liking it.
Congrats! How exciting!
Rachel, I am so excited for you and Tyler! You are going to be a great mom.
And, Tyler, yes, you will not be able to travel on a whim anymore. But, honestly, nothing is better than being a parent. Having a child to nuture, to teach, and to love: really what more do you need?
Hey Rachel congratulation! I've been following your blog for a while now. You guys sure do lead exciting lives, and they are about to get even more exciting. Good to see you and your hubby are so happy. Again, congrats on the pregnancy!
I was wondering when the word would come out! Congrats to both of you. I just bought my plane ticket so you can count me in on the Orlando trip. And Tyler we'll see you in a few.
Ben
oh I've been waiting for this post!!!! Not going to lie... I hope I get to post this soon. Congrats you guys. I'm super excited for you.
yay! I am so excited for you guys!!! I was wondering when this post might occur. :) Congratz. It is truly a great adventure that lies ahead.
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Congrats! How exciting! Good luck in the months ahead...
I couldn't ask for a better pregnancy buddy or friend for my little fetus! :) Congratulations you 2! SO THRILLED!
ok, i am SO excited for you!! i'm trying to calculate if this meant you were pregnant when we went to houston's..... not that you were gonna tell us haha. but you just might've been! and i'm glad to see you are going to ob & gyn specialists....who did you see? and last- sorry i didn't call you guys back last weekend or whenever it was that tyler called. we have had a crazy few weeks and i'm leaving for UT soon for a week, but lets get together soon. we'll call you either before or after i go to UT. congrats again!!
Congratulations you guys! Another business savvy golfer in the world (cause we don't have enough of those already!) ha ha!
Yay congratulations Rach and Tyler! We are so excited for you guys... I cant wait to find out what your having!
AH HAHHHHHH... secret is out!! rachel-- tyler told jake and i at lunch the other day and we were so excited. hope you enjoyed your orange scone! we heard you weren't feeling well...sure missed you but i hope you're having a better day!
CONGRATS!!! we're very happy for you. babies are the best..we can wait for ours to get here. you will be the best parents, so much love happening in the jennings household, i just know it.
Congratulations, you two! So exciting!
Wow!! Congrats from me and Matt!! We are so excited for you guys!
Yay! You will be a great Mommy. :)
Congratulations Rachel!! I hope you are feeling good and that everything goes well with your pregnancy! Babies are great!
Yeah!!! How exciting! That's so fun that we're only a couple weeks apart! Can't wait to see all your updates!
oh yah!! you guys are going to love being parents and be so wonderful at it!!
i'm sooo excited for the two of you! i love how the girl on the book looks like you! hahaha. love you guys!
Congrats you guys! So Rach are you past the sick part?? I hope so. Ugh with Lucy I didn't get over it though until like 16 or 17 weeks and even after that I still had occasional heaving. How are you feeling? Enjoy this pregnancy! You'll never have another so distraction free! Good distractions though:)
Post a Comment