We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!! We won't have access to the internet for the next week, so this is my last chance to say it! Please enjoy the Macy's Day Parade, turkey trots, turkey bowls, turkey, pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, yams & apples and everything else in our honor!!! It will be a little strange not being with family this year, and I'm not sure what we'll be eating that day, but we will be with each other and our little son-on-the-way ... kinda :-)We're heading down to Miami today and leaving on our cruise tomorrow for 7 days. This is our fourth Thanksgiving together, and our second out of the country! Two years ago Tyler and I spent Thanksgiving in London with my mom and sister. They obviously weren't celebrating over there, but we had a great day touring London, ate Yorkshire Pudding and enjoyed Wicked that night.



We will miss our family, but will see everyone next month in Utah and Arizona! Until then ... we'll be here!
2 comments:
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny because I am seeing Wicked this thanksgiving. Tuesday to be exact and I am stoked! Have SO much fun on your cruise!
Post a Comment