Here is our up-to-date picture, from the 4 month mark, this weekend - 18 weeks. I even wore the same shirt. It's a little more snug now. 
My tummy is definitely getting a bit more round and it seems like just in the past week I've really started to pop. My stomach is a lot more full nowadays. I'm not noticably pregnant to those who don't know me ... but our friends are finally starting to notice the bump when I turn sideways! I'm still wearing all the same clothes, but I've started using the Bella Band with some of my tighter pants.
This is really starting to become much more real, all at once: 1st, I finally can look at myself in the mirror and see that I'm pregnant. 2nd, I've been able to feel little flutters moving inside my belly! There haven't been any movements too sharp but I'm pretty sure I know what it is! 3rd We have our ultrasound on Friday and if all goes according to plans ... we'll be able to find out if we should buy
or....
Tyler and I are soooo excited to find out what we're having! What do you picture us having, boy or girl?? I'm the oldest in my family, Tyler's the oldest in his, we have one neice and no real strong inclinations either way. Your guess is as good as ours!
Oh and my brother Steven is convinced it's a boy - we have a bet, $1 and a candy bar is on the line.
5 comments:
If it's a girl, I predict that she OWNS Tyler! If it's a boy, he will be a mini-me of Tyler and he'll have him golfing before he can stand! ha ha. And seriously Rachel, I can't even tell a difference in those pictures!
I like you prego... so cute Rach! Have fun on your babymoon cruise :) They say the food is always the best part so it better be doubly good on Turkey Day!
I'm with Steven and guessing boy. Why? I dunno, maybe Cedric will get a fun buddy he can wrestle with.
GIRL! My little lady will need a best friend to go on Study Abroad with!
Yay!!!! I can't remember if you said you were sick or not.. but I'm gonna guess a boy. And just wait til you actually POP! I remember the feelings you're having now - the tighter more full feeling, the rounder belly, clothes fitting snugly. I loved my Bella Band. You look good!
This post made me laugh. I love how you said your tummy was starting to pop... I CANT EVEN TELL!!! Can't wait for you guys! So exciting!
Post a Comment