Friday, November 6, 2009

Well ... It's a .....

It looks like I'll be buying ....It's a BOY!!!!!!!

And according to the ultrasound technician, "this baby is not shy" ... we definitely KNOW it's a boy! Before she even told me ... I could see for myself!

I'm thrilled, I'm freaking out, There's a little boy in my tummy, I want to meet this boy SOON, we have a son on the way!!!

YAY!!

11 comments:

Sheryl said...

so exciting! congrats guys!

Unknown said...

congrats you guys!!!!!!

Candace said...

YAY! I know all about boys. Despite what some may say, there are some mighty cute boy things out there. Congrats.

matt and amy said...

Rachel and Tyler! I am so happy for you two. What an amazing thing it is to become a parent. I hope all is well. (P.S. Todd actually has those pj's and I love them.)

Ashley Madsen said...

Wahoo! You owe your brother a candy bar! So exciting! Can't wait to meet him!

Britt Linde said...

yay rach!!!!!! so exciting. congratulations!

bdub said...

Very exciting ... especially for Tyler haha

Hilary said...

Congratulations guys!! Little boys are awesome!

J & J said...

yayyy! congrats! little boys are SO FUN.

Janneke said...

Hooray!!! Boys Boys Boys. :)

CAGE said...

oh the excitment! i cant wait to meet him either!