Oh my goodness you are so cute! Do you even fit in maternity clothes yet? I look about the same as you and I'm only 18 weeks! That is awesome that you have stayed so small! Good luck with the nursery shopping :)
We met in a BYU Business class and were married less than a year later! Now we live in Southern California. Tyler went back to get an MBA and now works in Product Managemnt. Rachel is a retired accountant, now a full-time mom to 5 year-old Jackson, 3 year-old Abigail and 1 year-old Kaylee.
3 comments:
he's really in there!!!! Finally you start showing a little haha
you look fabulous! tiny little belly.
Oh my goodness you are so cute! Do you even fit in maternity clothes yet? I look about the same as you and I'm only 18 weeks! That is awesome that you have stayed so small! Good luck with the nursery shopping :)
Post a Comment