Monday, January 4, 2010

Wrapping up 2009

Tyler and I finished 2009 with a crazy, fun-filled December!!

We spent 5 days in Utah with the Jennings. Highlights included -- being all reunited at Cafe Rio, seeing our niece (Reece) who is walking like crazy, meeting our new bro-in-law (Scott), spending time with Tyler's grandparents and cousins, and all the festivities for Ashley's wedding.

We spent 10 days in Arizona for Christmas, Paige's Wedding and New Years'. We went to the Mesa Temple with Paige, Celebrated Christmas (got lots of cute stuff for baby Jennings), spent a girls' night at a Camelback Mountain Resort, prepped for the wedding, celebrated with Paige and Ben for their wedding, saw some close friends for a lunch baby shower, and a New Years' Eve Rock Band Party with my mom's (Stevens) family.

**I'm really not good at taking pictures, but I tried real hard to get some at the weddings! Hopefully I'll get some other pictures from other family members and photographers too, but I've included a photo overload below**

Now it's back to normal life in Florida, we got home January 1st and really caught up on sleep this weekend. Now, Monday morning, Ty is back to work and I'm cleaning the house, taking down Christmas decorations, and prepping for baby boy! I'm in the third trimester, less than 3 months to go and I've got to get the whole nursery ready!

Hope everyone had a great holiday season, the photos below are in chronological order!!

Click HERE for Paige and Ben's wedding video -- David Perry just posted it on his blog and it is amazing! Even if you don't know them, you need to watch this video - it's so beautifully done! It really did capture their emotion of the day... http://vimeo.com/8481002












































No comments: