
We had also made a Shutterfly Book for my dad when he turned 50 earlier this year with 50 classic sayings or "Johnisms." If you know my dad, then this should make sense to you haha. It is such a fun way to celebrate their birthdays and compile pictures from throughout the years.

Now I'm getting ready to order my first ever Christmas Cards from Shutterfly! Although Tyler and I have been married for 3 years, this is our first Christmas with a cute baby to show off.
We ordered Jackson's birth announcement from this company and we were really happy with how they turned out, so we're going to use them again. (we even have it framed up on our shelf)

A couple weeks ago we had family pictures taken and we just got them back yesterday - they turned out great! Now it's time to pick out a picture and card design ... easier than it sounds! There were quite a few good pictures and even more holiday card designs to choose from on the website!

A couple of designs that caught my eye ....



But who knows - I might end up choosing a different one for our card! If you'd like a card please send me your address! I have most of our immediate family's addresses, but I need to hear from our cousins and friends! Either respond to this post or send Tyler or me an email or facebook message. Also, since I'm letting all you know about shutterfly I'm getting 50 free holiday cards! So go ahead and send us your address, it won't cost us more than a stamp to send it to you.
And if you want 50 free cards too, apply here
1 comment:
oh cute! if y'all haven't sent them :) we'd love one!
Zack and Ashley Huffaker
PO Box 55
Springville UT 84663
Love ya
Post a Comment