Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yes, we did buy a house...

We're heading to Arizona tomorrow (then to Utah on Christmas) and we're so excited to see all our family and friends! I should be packing and getting everything ready for our flight tomorrow ... but here I am posting pictures of our house...

Many of you have asked to see what our house looks like and I've been putting it off because I still don't feel like it's ready to be revealed yet! I still have a long to-do list for things we need around the house, but the more I talk to people, I'm realizing that list never goes away! There will always be some room that's not finished or a project going on, or more decorating to do, so what the heck. Here are pictures of our house.



View from front door, long hallway leads to family room. Tyler's office and half bath to the right.


Tyler's office, still needs work...


Living room, I'm excited to do something fun in here :-)


Still need to get that dining room table!


Family room -- where we spend most of our time.

Other view of family room (from the hallway that leads to our master bedroom)

Kitchen (one room that is done!)

View from stairs...

View of stairs...


Our backyard pool / view


Patio table / BBQ



Our room plus Jackson!

He then crawled right off the bed ... and Tyler caught him.


Master bath ... I'm exited to finally get cute decor in here one day!




The best little nursery ever!



You could stay here one day!



And you'd even have your own bathroom (off the guest suite)


And the "other room" aka baby #2???

JK I'm not pregnant, but maybe one day.

THE END!

7 comments:

Sheryl said...

sheryl likes, no, loves this! great seeing you ty!

Lauren Kay said...

Cute cute cute!! What a beautiful house. I'll definitely have to visit!

Jamie said...

Seriously?! Oh my gosh. It is amazing! I love the dark floors, high ceilings, staircase...and what the heck? The pool and view? Wow. I'd have to say, that guest bedroom will certainly be more comfortable to sleep in than the basement you were sentenced to at our house.

Bryson and Eliza are loving their new toys and I am loving the hot cocoa. That was completely over-the-top and awesome. Thank you!

Kali said...

Wowzers!! Are you kidding me? This is a palace! Very very exciting!

Kali said...

Can we come visit? That pool looks mighty inviting!!

Carly said...

I can't wait to see you next week! I was looking at old pictures of us the other night and started tearing up -- that's right, real tears. I LOVE your house and can't wait to come stay someday. Maybe this summer?

Ash said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! yay congrats guys <3 I LOVE your home!

ps if you want to play while you're in utah... we will be here