Saturday, January 14, 2012

One Month Later...

Is anybody out there? Am I allowed to still call myself a blogger even though it's been over a month since I posted? Hopefully so. We had an amazing month with family for the holidays this year. There was little time for blogging ... We were in Arizona from December 15th until Christmas. On Christmas night we flew up to Utah and stayed with the Jennings' until January 2nd, then stayed up in SLC with my grandparents until January 5th. Then Jackson and I headed back to Arizona while Tyler traveled to California for work. Jackson and I met up with Tyler at the Phoenix Airport yesterday and flew home together - we finally got back home last night, nearly a month after we left.

It was a long time to be away from our house but it was so worth it to be with our family who we don't get to see nearly enough. Hopefully in the next week or so I can document our past month and the great times we had with our families on Christmas and New Years.






No comments: