1. Tyler is skilled with a blade
2. Rachel loves gooey pumpkin juice (Tyler doesn't)
Not pictured, but enjoyable were the pumpkin cookies and pizookies we ate for dessert!!!
We decided that the most appropriate thing to carve into our pumpkin would be the namesakes first letter!! Kind of pathetic.. but we aren't that creative..



3 comments:
that looks great!!! we carved pumpkins last night too!!! that gooey juice freaks me out haha... your pumpkin looks great.. hope life is going good
Carving pumpkins is so much fun! You are brave for dealing with the pumpkin guts...I make Eric take them out for me!
Oh I love the letter J! That isn't pathetic at all! haha anyways sorry you aren't liking work...can I say ditto?!?! Wanna go to bermuda for the weekend?!?! You plan it. k. OK. :-) by the way what is in that jar behind tyler in this last photo?!
Post a Comment