
From one birthday to the next!!! Sunday was Tyler's birthday and we had a great time! We actually turned the whole weekend in to a birthday celebration! Friday night we went to Cheesecake Factory and we tried a new kind of cheesecake - Carrot Cake Cheesecake - it was actually reallly good!

Then Saturday Ty went to the BYU game and it didn't snow!! That night we had Jennings family barbeque which turned out to be a crazy dance party. No pictures were taken to protect the innocent...

They got some Cougar Club food before the game - thanks to the hookup from Uncle Sherm!


I love my husband so much, we had a happy birthday together!! Most of his presents centered around golf, which made him happy. He's got a new bag and putter so he'll be ready to hit the links during our winter Arizona get-aways!
2 comments:
Tyler, my friend...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I found your blog! You and Rachel look so happy!!! Hope all is well!
Rachel - I just got back from your home state! Arizona is a great place! :)
millie
Hey girl! I found your blog! You guys look great...it's been way to long! Hope everything is well.
Post a Comment