
As promised, here are some pics of the new place....



And as of today ... the Jennings family gets a new brother-in-law!
Jamie Jennings (the youngest Jennings) is getting married to Nick Hansen in January!! We were over at the house when he proposed, so exciting!!
3 comments:
Tyler and Rachel! I just found your blog through Tams. I was looking at your new place... and I think it looks just like our old apartment!! Did you just move to Draper?? What unit are you guys in?? I wonder if it is the same one?? So funny! Anyways hope you two are doing great! My email is bessygirl82@hotmail.com. Send me an email and I will add you to our blog!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe Jamie is getting married! The guy looks pretty cute. Nice guy?
Hi Rachel!
I just talked to your mom yesterday and asked about you guys. She told me your blog and what you guys are up to! Anyway, it looks like you guys are doing so well! You'll have to look at our blog and I will need to do some major updating. (I don't do too well with it sometimes.) Anyway, let me know what you're up to and how you're doing!
Ashley (Alexander)
Post a Comment