Sunday, March 8, 2009

In 2009 thus far...

In 2009 thus far, I have been to 7 states in 4 different time zones - Arizona, Utah, Minnesota, California, Florida, New Jersey, and New York.

In 2009 thus far, Tyler has been to 6 states in 4 different time zones - Arizona, Utah, California, Florida, Texas and tomorrow he's heading to Maryland.

In 2009 thus far, Tyler has stayed in at least 14 different hotels (that I can count)

In 2009 thus far, there have been 10 Sundays and I have been to 9 different ward buildings for worship. In January I went to a baby blessing in Holladay, our assigned ward in Draper, my sister's ward in Provo, and various wards in Orlando. In February I went to 2 different wards in Draper, my cousin's farewell in Salt Lake City, and our friend's ward in Midway. In March, last week we went to Tyler's parent's ward in Provo and today I went to my grandparent's ward up in SLC.

In 2009 we became an aunt/uncle for the first time.

In 2009 we welcomed a new brother-in-law to the family - Nick!

In 2009 I sold my car that I had driven since I was 16.

In 2009 we've said goodbye to many family members and friends in Utah.

In 2009 we will buy a house and become residents of Orlando, Florida. And maybe after that point our lives will calm down a bit? Or Maybe not, life is crazy but we're enjoying the good times we've had thus far!

11 Days & Counting...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

gosh my life is boring. haha!

Ashley Madsen said...

wow... that's pretty impressive. That is one busy year.

Ashley Madsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Madsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.