Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Miles Away Again...

Well, just when I was getting used to the 80 degree weather, I'm back to the cold. I'm currently in Minnesota and the temperature is in the low 40s, its been rainy all day, there are risks of flooding, and it's supposed to snow tomorrow. When I flew out of Orlando I looked down at the sunny skys and the blue lakes dotting the landscape. Then when I flew into Minneapolis, I looked down at gray skies, there were lakes, but sadly they were all covered with ice and I couldn't help but laugh!! I might even have to use an ice scraper for my car tomorrow!!

I'm on my last business trip with my accounting firm from SLC. But it worked out at a pretty good time because Tyler is also out of town right now, doing some final training in Alabama! We were able to go to the airport together but then went our separate ways...

When we get back to Orlando on Thursday we'll be getting all our furniture and everything else we packed up a month ago! I think at this point I'll feel like we really moved to Orlando... I'm not sure, it might take longer to sink in...I'll let you know!

2 comments:

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Rachel, my name is Nicole, I was friends with Tyler at BYU. I came across your blog and I hope you don't mind me lurking! It's always fun to run across old friends. Hope you two are enjoying Florida! (When you actually get to move in!)

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

God bless Minnesota!!! It's the greatest place in the world!!! I remember going on spring vacation to Orlando when I was younger at this exact time of year and feeling the same way in reverse. You're going to love going home.