Friday, March 27, 2009

Quick Update...

So after all was said and done, our stuff arrived safely yesterday. Tyler and I pulled up last night and to our amazement the townhouse was LOADED with boxes, furniture and even all our bedroom furniture put together upstairs! :-)


We've unloaded a good portion of the boxes, but we still have a ways to go!

The only problems thus far are.... we don't have our car yet - it's supposed to arrive in the next couple days, my favorite red serving bowl was shattered, at least one cup of every style of cup we own was shattered, my favorite big red 9*13 pan broke in half, and we're missing a couple boxes... we're thinking/hoping they are in the car.

But other than that -- what a relief! Megan and Lauren - thanks for sharing your moving horror stories, and Meg I can't believe they left your stuff outside! I've also heard other stories from people, and I now realize this isn't actually that out of the ordinary for cross country moves!

Also, we don't have any Internet/TV at our place yet, so we're currently back at our friends' house so Tyler can watch March Madness... UNC is on right now, so this is VERY important stuff ;-)

No comments: