So as of now, we're living with the Munns family while we wait for our stuff to arrive. We have Tyler's Acura and all our furniture/clothes/everything else we own, on a Mayflower Moving Truck making the trek across the country. We don't know when it will arrive exactly, but probably in TEN days. When the stuff come in we'll move here...
This is the townhouse we'll be renting for the next little while. It's just sitting empty waiting for us to move in!SO what I've noticed in my 36 hours are:
* The weather is great, it's already getting to 80 degrees (Tyler is currently at the driving range) and I'm glad we didn't move in July
* Tyler ROCKS the minivan, and it definitely has some power to it, and Tyler looks good no matter what he's driving!
* ORANGE BLOSSOMS! One good thing about Orlando is that it really is a lot like Mesa. I have missed the smell of Orange Blossoms in the Spring, but they are in full blossom here!
I'm sure there are many more lessons to be learned, we'll keep you updated on our adventures in Florida!
4 comments:
glad you got there safe and sound! :-) what a fun adventure!
Congrats to you guys!!! That sounds like so much fun! Your new home looks so cute from the outside too. Can't wait to hear more about your new move!
Yay! I'm glad you made it safe and sound. You guys are gonna love Orlando, but you will be greatly missed here in Utah! Best of luck with everything.
welcome, rachel! lets together soon-- i didn't realize you were already here with tyler. what ward is your townhome going to be in?
Post a Comment