
Jackson's new nursery -- this is the only painted room in our house, and its blue - perfect for Jackson's nursery! Here he is hanging with grandma/grammy still figuring out which name she likes ...

I zoomed my camera as much as possible and then took this pic from our back window in our house. If you look closely you can see Tyler (in a red shirt) playing tennis at the courts across the lake. He plays basically every morning, and now I can check up on him haha.

My mom and I before we went to the airport ... and proof that baby gear dominates our house. Swing, Bumbo, Bouncy Chair, Activity Mat, and you can't see the exersaucer and carseat just behind the couch...

Jackson has a rash ... I don't know what it is. He has a few bumps on his arms and legs that look like mosquito bites, but then he randomly has these splothchy things appear and disappear throughout the day. It doesn't seem to be affecting his mood or making him sick, but I might be taking him to the doctor tomorrow. Has anyone seen this type of thing before?

My guesses are an allergy to our new wool rug, allergy to rice cereal, allergy to bug bites, heat rash???
2 comments:
He seriously is the cutest baby, Rachel! Really makes me want one of my own...but the assignment in England makes me think twice. The grandparents aren't too fond of missing their grandbabies halfway around the world. Until then, please post pics of your cute little one!
Oh my gosh!!! Sooo cute and such an amazing backyard view! I love your baby :)
Post a Comment