Sunday, September 5, 2010

We're in

The past week has been crazy, surprising, busy, tiring, rewarding, awesome, chaotic and now we are finally starting to feel settled in our new house. There's not a single room that I feel is completely put together (while Jackson's is pretty close) but we are starting to get comfortable living in our house while only a few boxes are left to sort through.

My mom was here all last week and helped tremendously with unpacking, cleaning, and most importantly, "jacksoning." She left yesterday and now we're fending for ourselves and getting used to our new lives as home owners. We love our house!

Since I'm too tired to take pictures or even load pictures onto my computer, these pics from Ty's iPhone will have to suffice.

Jackson watched his first football game with daddy yesterday - go cougars!



And here's the view from our back patio a few nights ago.



Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Stanford, Lisa, Annabelle said...

Rachel, I can't wait to see more pictures of your new home. Congratulations! Jackson is getting so big (and even cuter).