






I'm really lucky that my health has improved so much the past few weeks. If my family had visited 6 weeks ago I probably would have had to skip out on lots of the action. Since being in my "second trimester" it's a whole new world!! I've had a couple bad mornings here and there, but for the most part I'm feeling MUCH better!
Since I'm not really showing yet (I just look a little chubby in the middle, not so much pregnant) and I haven't felt the baby move yet... I honestly just feel like a normal person again! I've gained 3 pounds last month (not back to my pre-pregnancy weight yet, but I'm getting there) and 2 weeks from today (November 6th) we get to find out if the little seed is going to be a BOY or GIRL. I'm honestly not hoping for one more than the other ... I just am really excited to find out!
In other news .... Tyler's sister Ashley is officially engaged and getting married to Scott Whitaker on December 19th! This has been in the works since I posted about our year of weddings a couple months ago ... but I wanted to wait until the official ring was on the finger (and after they announced it to facebook) to make it public on here! We haven't met Scott yet, but we're so excited for them and we'll be heading out to Utah a few days before the big event!
So that will wrap up the year with 3 Jennings' kids getting married in 2009! Quite the year!
2 comments:
Feeling this little lady kick in my belly is my favorite thing about pregnancy. It's a constant reminder that my baby is growing inside me. Can't wait for you to find out what's joining your family! I expect an immediate text! We were the same way - we didn't want one over the other. I still get so excited at the thought of having a boy next, or eventually, because I'm hoping he looks exactly like his daddy! Love you guys!
You guys live in a great place for visitors. We need to come and visit. Looks like you have been living it up over there.
Post a Comment