Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Steven's Post!!

This is Steven (Rachel's little bro). I'm in Orlando right now!!! When we were coming home from the airport we got rear ended by a weird guy with a mustache. Here is a picture of the damage.


Me and Ty went on about every ride at Disney World. At Epcot my favorite ride was Test Track and at Magic Kingdom my favorite ride was Splash Mountain. At animal kingdom my favorite ride was Everest.

You should probably visit Rachel and Tyler because they love visitors!

On Tyler's birthday we went to the Cheesecake Factory and had cake at their house.

Ben, Paige, my mom, and I had a great time in Florida. I still have four more days in Florida and they are going to be a blast! It has been fun fun writing on the blog - until next time.

2 comments:

bdub said...

Well done Steven! Way to blog. Wish I were still there haha

Rachel said...

thank you "bdub"