Thursday, February 4, 2010

24 hours of ???

In the past 24 hours I've experienced symptoms of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester along with those of being a new mom.



It started out great yesterday (2nd) and I was cleaning out closets, organizing and making room for baby stuff, moving things out to the garage, down the stairs, etc. Then I felt heartburn (3rd) and then this crazy feeling that every time I leaned over, everything I ate for lunch was going to come spilling out my throat. I feel like with this growing baby boy, there's no room for my stomach down there so it has been pushed up into my throat. Weird, I know. I'm really not sure what this is, but it made it so I really didn't want to eat much for dinner last night, even though I'm hungry. Anyways, I also had extreme exhaustion set in (3rd) why did I take on so much moving around? I get out of breath so quickly, how did i all of a sudden get so out of shape?

Last night around 3 am I woke up with a terrible headache (1st) and so I was awake until 5 am, for 2 hours in the middle of the night (new mom) trying to go back to sleep but just couldn't bc the headache was so bad, even after taking Tylenol. This morning Tyler had to leave for work at 7 am I didn't even have the energy to say bye, i just waved, (new mom?) and apparently he didn't notice the wave.

This morning I woke up earlier than I would have wanted because I was super hungry (3rd) but couldn't find anything that sounded good (1st). Due to my lack of sleep I've been way tired (new mom) but when I got up to go take a shower I felt super nauseous (1st) and took a Zofran which luckily helped.

Now, I'm feeling ok at the moment, but I really don't know what to expect next. But I'm even more anxious to have some more of the "new mom" symptoms but with the perks of actually BEING a mom ... 55 days ...

I'm about to go attempt to run errands. I'm hoping for those 2nd trimester "symptoms" to come back...

1 comment:

abbie said...

haha, i know what you're saying for SURE about lunch feeling like it's going to come back up if you lean over too much. i think our stomachs are just too small so we tend to overstuff them when we're pregnant...leading to a little overflow?? glad i'm not pregnant anymore but more glad you'll get to have a new little baby for me to meet in less than 2 months! woo hoo!