We had a great anniversary in Naples! It's a really cute beach town, but the high was 61 that day, and with the ocean breeze it really felt cold! (I'm sure if last year I was in 61 degree weather in February I would be LOVING the heat wave, but its all relative I guess). This part of Florida is where all the old "snowbirds" flock to this time of year. We saw
licence plates from every state in the Northeast and Midwest it seemed like! There weren't too many other young couples walking around the town thats for sure ... It kinda reminded me of our cruise actually ... But it's still an awesome place to visit, very pretty!!
We started out with lunch at The Turtle Club, right on the beach!


I ordered this amazing salad with grilled shrimp! So dang good...

The place to be in Naples is 5
th Avenue, it's a really cute street with fun shops and restaurants. We ate dinner there at Cafe
Lurcat - rated the best in Naples! We were able to afford it by getting the early bird special before 6:30 pm luckily :-)




It was a great day to celebrate 3 years of marriage and also the end of an era. These first 3 years have been great, but they'll be nothing like the next 3 or 30. I'm sure our next anniversary will be quite different with baby :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment