Just thought I'd share that BabiesRus corrected the pricing error for that pack'n'play on their website. I'll just go ahead and share - we bought it for $84, it's now $200. I have no idea how we got so lucky, but now Tyler absolutely LOVES this little bassinet. It's funny how getting a good deal on something makes you appreciate it so much more, but it is so true!
Today Tyler had jury duty, he watched Runaway Jury this weekend to get tips onto how he could avoid being picked, haha. Luckily, after he waited for a few hours, they picked all the jurors before even calling on him - so he was done by noon! Since he had already taken the day off from work, we spent the afternoon at Disney's Animal Kingdom. We're trying to visit all the Disney Parks one more time before our son joins us and our life turns upside down!
Also, what we learned ... Disneyworld is SO empty on weekdays in February! 5 or 10 minute waits for all the rides. So, if you want to come to Disney, schedule the trip in February if possible!
5 Home Security Options You Need In Place Today
2 years ago
1 comment:
I have Jury Duty in two weeks! Actually I was supposed to report this Tuesday but I didn't know it so I had to reschedule, I really hope they don't pick me either!
Post a Comment