Ty has been researching and checking out deals on TVs for months now. I've been telling him that we really don't need a new TV - our 32 inch Vizio is seriously just fine! But, he really wanted something a bit bigger and of course with a better picture. He really is a frugal guy and doesn't spend money on much else, so it got harder and harder to keep talking him out of it. Then, when his year-end bonus came in, and he found a great deal on this 50 inch TV at Costco, it was all over. We bought this HUGE TV at Costco yesterday, and it dwarfs our old TV and looks absolutely HUGE on our little entertainment center haha.

Ty was so excited yesterday though, it was really worth it to see him so happy. After a hard year's work he deserved to splurge on a little something! He got it all set up and turned the channel right to ESPN of course :-)

So after Tyler set up the TV, I went upstairs to set up something that excites me just a bit more... I ordered this Pack'n'Play online and it was delivered yesterday! We're going to use this as our bassinet for the first couple months, so it was crazy to see it set up in our room!


** I bought this from Babies'R'Us online and it was listed over $100 cheaper than the normal price - I really thought it was a pricing error on the website and would end up getting cancelled, but I ordered it anyways, hoping for the best. It came, it looks great! Now I'm excited to get the real crib and nursery furniture to get delivered later this month!! **
2 comments:
that thing is huge! haha wow happy day for tyler! :-) oh and the pack n play makes it all seem so much more real huh!??! :-)
hey guys! I did the blog hop!! You guys look like you are all set for the little guy. I am excited for you and will definitely be checking back to meet the little one. So exciting!
Post a Comment