Monday, February 22, 2010

Orlando Shower

This weekend we had a baby shower out here in Orlando, here's the cute invitation!


There is a lady in our ward who makes amazing cakes and she was nice enough to make one for the shower! She asked what my nursery colors or theme was and I told her black white and blue - here's what she came up with! And a bonus ... is that it tasted amazing!!

It was a fun shower and of course we forgot to take pictures. But here is one that we took at the end with some proof that I'm looking 34 weeks pregnant!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

How fun! I'm so excited for you guys because you'll be such great parents. It's a good thing we haven't been able to plan a trip to see you yet because that means I'll be able to see your little man :)

Sounds like the people there are really taking care of ya.

Happy anniversary! Happy TV and port-a-crib purchasing! Nesting is lots of fun. Oh and sorry about the wham-bam-prego-slam you had there, what a bummer!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

Rachel, you are such a cute little prego lady! What a fun shower. I'm so excited you and Ty are having a BOY! Boys are crazy and it makes life a blast. Get ready to chase and minimize destruction:)

Kristi & Phil said...

Rach you are like the CUTEST prego woman ever! You look awesome! Seriously, so cute! Tyler is one lucky guy:)I can't believe we are in March already...ahh!

Jamie said...

I am getting soooo excited to meet this little guy! You look amazing Rachel. I think we need to come down to Florida for a visit.