Rachel, I found your blog through Paige's. I'm so excited for you and Tyler! You're going to be such fun parents! You're both always so happy. I hope everything goes well today and you guys have so much fun with your new little guy.
We met in a BYU Business class and were married less than a year later! Now we live in Southern California. Tyler went back to get an MBA and now works in Product Managemnt. Rachel is a retired accountant, now a full-time mom to 5 year-old Jackson, 3 year-old Abigail and 1 year-old Kaylee.
5 comments:
Yay!! So excited for yall! :)
Rachel, I found your blog through Paige's. I'm so excited for you and Tyler! You're going to be such fun parents! You're both always so happy. I hope everything goes well today and you guys have so much fun with your new little guy.
Lindsey (your cousin... ish)
Ah! Rach! Congrats!! I can't wait to see pictures...
YEAH!!! Can't wait!
YEAH!!! So excited to see some pics! And hear how it went. Hope you and baby are doing well!!
Post a Comment