Yesterday was a good day! Many of you will agree with me in that fact because BYU FINALLY WON! They beat Florida in the first game of March Madness, and luckily since I happen to live in Florida - the game was on tv here!
But more importantly (well, according to me at least) I went to the doctor and found out that our little boy is getting ready to make his grand entrance!! Before this appointment, I honestly thought that nothing was ever going to progress like it should, so this was quite surprising. At my last appointment, there really hadn't been any progress and we had talked about the options of being induced. Going in yesterday, I didn't even think he had "dropped" yet. But according to my doctor he definitely HAS dropped way low, and for those of you who speak "Labor" 80% and 2 cm.
I told my doctor that I haven't been feeling contractions, yet as she felt my stomach for the heartbeat she informed me, "um, you're having a contraction right now!" What I had thought was just the little guy moving and pushing out around my belly button, is really a contraction! It doesn't hurt at all, so I just hadn't thought anything of it.
I really thought I was going to go over my due date FOR SURE (and I still might) but it was so great hearing from my doctor that it's likely I'll go into labor before my due date. When I got home yesterday afternoon I got into super nesting mode - suitcase/diaper bag is packed, iPod/camera/video camera is charged, and one last BabiesRus run has been made. Tyler has just finished his last work trip for a couple months (LUCKILY) and when he walks in the door in a few hours, I'll be ready!
PS It was also a good day because my brother Michael went to the Salt Lake Temple for the first time. Wish we could have been there with the family, but we're so happy for him and his upcoming mission!
5 Home Security Options You Need In Place Today
2 years ago
6 comments:
oh wow oh wow oh wow.
So I was just reading a newspaper article and they quoted some guy named Jack Jennings. Random! Also, that was me who deleted that other post because it posted my previous post twice. Just thought you'd want to know. Oh and one last thing... I looked at tickets to Orlando for spring break and couldn't find anything within my budget of $200 -- imagine that! I'm poor.
CONGRATS.. That is sooo exciting can't wait to see pcitures of your little guy!!! Hey I need your email address our blog is private!!! Send it to jordanmceuen@hotmail.com Thanks and good luck, I'm so happy for you 2!
Can you believe it? Ready or not... here he comes!
Like Carly, I would LOVE to make my way down there for a visit. No matter how poor we are, you know we'd be there if we could!
So exciting. Get ready for the funnest month (or more) of exhaustion yet. You'll be totally in love that you won't even know how tired you are.
Yay Rach! You're farther along than I was when I went in to have Pais!
Yay Rach! You're farther along than I was when I went in to have Pais!
Post a Comment