I am so happy for you guys! I can't believe he is so big! Rachel, I heard you were a champ and popped that big boy out super fast. We're excited to hear details soon. I'll check Facebook for pics of the little (big) guy. Congratulations!
We met in a BYU Business class and were married less than a year later! Now we live in Southern California. Tyler went back to get an MBA and now works in Product Managemnt. Rachel is a retired accountant, now a full-time mom to 5 year-old Jackson, 3 year-old Abigail and 1 year-old Kaylee.
6 comments:
Congrats you two! We are SO happy for you! Can't wait to see more pictures of the little babe
Congratulations!!!!
So exciting, congratulations! I hope everything went well.
I am so happy for you guys! I can't believe he is so big! Rachel, I heard you were a champ and popped that big boy out super fast. We're excited to hear details soon. I'll check Facebook for pics of the little (big) guy. Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Congrats! Good thing he came early... big boy! So happy for you two.
Post a Comment