Jackson decided to come one week early and I'm so glad he did! 9 pounds, 2 oz, he's a big boy but so perfect and healthy! He's a great eater a great sleeper and so precious! Here is a picture overload of our past few days. We got home from the hospital last night and it feels great to be home with the little guy. I'll post some more details about his very fast and eventful arrival later!
whoa! I totally see some tyler in that little boy. He is adorable! So glad to see some pics. Good job rachel for delivering such a whopper!! And I thought my little Maddie was big at 8lbs and 13 oz. haha. Wow way impressed. :) Congratz you guys!
AHh Rachel and Tyler - WELL DONE!! He is seriously so precious! So excited for you guys. Call me when you're not insanely overwhelmed. It took me like a month and a half to finally call you, so take your time. Isn't being a parent the best?! Love you guys!!! Congratulations!
PS - I can't believe he fit in his "take home" outfit. BIG BOY! Love the sweater! So stylish already, but with a name like Jackson Tyler Jennings I guess he can't really help it.
Oh you guys, he is a DOLL!! Look out ladies, he is going to be a heartbreaker! And Rachel, way to go on delivering a 9 pound baby! Hope you're healing well and getting lots and lots of sleep. Congratulations, you 3 make a beautiful family!
How exciting! Jackson is so precious! That's great that he is sleeping and eating well. Hopefully it stays that way! Congratulations! You guys are going to be great parents!
such a big boy! seriously, he looks so big and snuggly. and only a 9lb+ guy could fit into that cute little baby cardigan sweater already... so cute. his bedding looks great too. :) so i know your mom was coming a few days before, but did she have to switch to an earlier flight?? after all that talk of you not feeling like he was coming... they come when they want to i guess! congrats..we can't wait to meet him soon. ps this is abbie on adam's account
Chubby newborns are the best! He is amazingly handsome. Good work you guys. Way to go Rachel...I heard you were pretty amazing during the delivery. So sweet that your mom caught a flight to be there.
Congrats!!! What a great story!!! Way to go Tyler for taking the contractions seriously. what a guy. :) He's beautiful. Drink it up...newborns are amazing!
Congrats Rachael and Tyler! He is beautiful! How fun! I know you guys are just enjoying him like CRAZY! Those cheeks are just wanting to be smooched off, I know! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Let us know when you are in Birmingham again!
Welcome Jackson! Rachel, I am glad that your delivery went so well (and so quickly, be grateful for that.)
My favorite picture features you looking over at Jackson in his little bassinet. Your face expresses it all: I can't believe he's here. I can't belive delivery is over. I can't believe I am a mom. I can't believe how sweet he is. I can't belive how lucky I am.
We met in a BYU Business class and were married less than a year later! Now we live in Southern California. Tyler went back to get an MBA and now works in Product Managemnt. Rachel is a retired accountant, now a full-time mom to 5 year-old Jackson, 3 year-old Abigail and 1 year-old Kaylee.
19 comments:
whoa! I totally see some tyler in that little boy. He is adorable! So glad to see some pics. Good job rachel for delivering such a whopper!! And I thought my little Maddie was big at 8lbs and 13 oz. haha. Wow way impressed. :) Congratz you guys!
So precious. Congratulations! Thanks for posting those adorable pictures.
thanks for the pictures!! we've been dyin! He looks so perfect & beautiful! I just want to smell him!!
This is kristi, not troy, but i'm sure troy would say the same thing, but maybe not the same way;)
Congratulations again!! Jackson is a beautiful boy!!
AHh Rachel and Tyler - WELL DONE!! He is seriously so precious! So excited for you guys. Call me when you're not insanely overwhelmed. It took me like a month and a half to finally call you, so take your time. Isn't being a parent the best?! Love you guys!!! Congratulations!
PS - I can't believe he fit in his "take home" outfit. BIG BOY! Love the sweater! So stylish already, but with a name like Jackson Tyler Jennings I guess he can't really help it.
Oh you guys, he is a DOLL!! Look out ladies, he is going to be a heartbreaker! And Rachel, way to go on delivering a 9 pound baby! Hope you're healing well and getting lots and lots of sleep. Congratulations, you 3 make a beautiful family!
Congratulations Rachel! He is beautiful. I love the name too! Jackson is my maiden name... great choice! : ) Best of luck in these first few weeks.
How exciting! Jackson is so precious! That's great that he is sleeping and eating well. Hopefully it stays that way! Congratulations! You guys are going to be great parents!
Rachel, Tyler, He's SO cute! And Rachel you look beautiful in all the pictures! Congratulations you guys!
such a big boy! seriously, he looks so big and snuggly. and only a 9lb+ guy could fit into that cute little baby cardigan sweater already... so cute. his bedding looks great too. :) so i know your mom was coming a few days before, but did she have to switch to an earlier flight?? after all that talk of you not feeling like he was coming... they come when they want to i guess! congrats..we can't wait to meet him soon. ps this is abbie on adam's account
oh so precious! Congratulations! And such a big boy...good thing he was a week early. He looks just like his daddy. :)
wow! congrats guys! what a stunning looking baby!
Awh! What a beautiful baby boy! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics!
Chubby newborns are the best! He is amazingly handsome. Good work you guys. Way to go Rachel...I heard you were pretty amazing during the delivery. So sweet that your mom caught a flight to be there.
We hope to meet him soon!
Congrats!!! What a great story!!! Way to go Tyler for taking the contractions seriously. what a guy. :) He's beautiful. Drink it up...newborns are amazing!
Congrats Rachael and Tyler! He is beautiful! How fun! I know you guys are just enjoying him like CRAZY! Those cheeks are just wanting to be smooched off, I know! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Let us know when you are in Birmingham again!
Welcome Jackson! Rachel, I am glad that your delivery went so well (and so quickly, be grateful for that.)
My favorite picture features you looking over at Jackson in his little bassinet. Your face expresses it all: I can't believe he's here. I can't belive delivery is over. I can't believe I am a mom. I can't believe how sweet he is. I can't belive how lucky I am.
Post a Comment