Saturday, October 1, 2011

Rachel Christensen Jennings


I needed to take a second and post on this blog and publicly comment on the writer of this blog.

Yesterday was Rachel's birthday and I'm happy to say we have spent some good time celebrating my favorite person! I have so much fun hanging out with Rachel it's crazy - we did a lot of our favorite things - Disneyworld, SONIC limeades, went to a movie and got a bag of our favorite candy from the candy store (Sour Patch Kids, Rainettes, Swedish Fish, etc), Cheesecake Factory, Nordstrom, play time with Jackson, mani/pedi, and the Greek Pita. Mind you this was over the last two days.. couldn't have fit all that in one day!

I can't imagine my life without Rachel and all the fun and unique things that make Rachel, Rachel C. Jennings. She makes me a better person and helps me do more than I otherwise could. I'm grateful for what she means to Jackson and how much she loves and "over"-protects him! She is such a great mom, and loves Jackson so purely.

I love my life with her in it and grateful that she said "yes" to my proposal almost five years ago. There are so many unique and fun things we share and I'm grateful for that connection. Thank you Rachel for being such a large part of my life and my joy! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

the best way a man can raise a daughter (or son) is to love her/his mother.

i love this tyler.

happy birthday, rachel!