Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tyler's Birthday and News...

Today is Tyler's birthday and there will be a fun birthday post coming shortly. But for now let's share the thing he's most excited about on his birthday this year!




Jackson's going to be a big brother and Tyler's going to be a dad of 2 - both of them couldn't be more excited :-)

3 comments:

DC said...

Happy B-day to you both and great to hear another little Jennings is on the way! The year 2030 is going to be an interesting one with Jennings, Cook, McNeil, Swapp and Nixon kids running around together. Watch out!

Jamie said...

Ha ha. Dan's comment makes me laugh.

We are so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet the next little Jennings babe. Can another child ever be as beautiful as Jackson though?

Ash said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I LOVE your baby boy! He is the cutest ever! Congrats Rach