The past four weeks have been a whirlwind of family, travel, birthdays and all around fun! This pregnant lady is worn out and very far behind in blogging. Before I begin my marathon of blog post picture overload, here is a run down of our life as of late...
I should probably divide it into 3 phases:
Phase I- Jennings
September 23 - Tyler's parents (Terry & Vicki) & sister (Jamie) arrived in Orlando.
September 25 - We all drove down to Ft. Lauderdale for Vicki and Jamie to work for the week. Tyler also scheduled meetings for himself early that week so we could go down with them.
Septemeber 26 & 27 - Jackson and I (and Terry) hung out at the hotels while the others worked during the days, and we went and hung out together at nights.
September 28 - Tyler, Terry, Jackson & I drove back up to Orlando while Jamie and Vicki stayed in Ft. Lauderdale to work for a couple more days.
September 29 - My birthday festivities began while Tyler took the afternoon off. (been blogged)
September 30 - My birthday :-) Jamie flew back to Utah, Tyler had school. (also blogged)
October 2 - Tyler's parents headed back to Utah after watching General Conference together all weekend.
Phase II-Sheffields
October 3 - Our next guests arrive less than 24 hours later! My uncle Kelly Sheffield and cousin Drue flew in from SLC for her 16th birthday trip!
October 4 - Discovery Cove, swam with dolphins
October 5 - Sea World
October 6 - Kelly and Drue head up to Jacksonville for some deep sea fishing
October 7 & 8 - We spent a couple days as a family, but it rained for 48 hours straight!
October 9 - Kelly & Drue arrive back in Orlando. We also had a little cake and ice cream party with friends that night.
October 10 - Disney's Animal Kingdom
October 11 - Downtown Disney, and then Kelly and Drue head back to SLC.
October 12 - Tyler turned 30!! Love that guy :-)
Phase III - Christensens
October 13 - Jackson and I flew to Ithaca, NY to visit my sister Paige and her husband Ben.
October 14 - We all drove up to Palmyra, NY and met up with my mom and Steven who had flown into Syracuse the night before. Spent the day in Palmyra and the night in Syracuse.
October 15 - Drove back to Ithaca.
October 16 & 17 - Explored Ithaca, NY and the finger lakes :-)
October 18 - Jackson and I flew back home to Orlando.
Which leads us to yesterday, October 19, when I had a "normal" day at home which involved laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, and cooking a meal for the first time in weeks. I'm not sure what to do with myself now that all the craziness is over! It was such a fun month, though and it was great to spend so much time with family. Oh yeah, and did we forget that I was pregnant during all of this, in my first trimester no less? I'm very grateful this pregnancy has been considerably easier than my first. But still, i think my body will be grateful for a much more calm coming month :-)
and now to blog ...
5 Home Security Options You Need In Place Today
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment