(Pic from his party - October 9th)
October 12, 2011 ... Tyler had been dreading this day for years - seriously. He turned 30 people. And he wasn't too happy about it. But instead of dwelling on the end of his early adulthood and entering into responsible adulthood as he calls it - we spent the day having fun! We did the things Tyler loves best - Disney, Golf, and Good Food.
We started the day at Disney's Hollywood Studios - Tyler's favorite park. We got there right as it was opening so we could head straight to his favorite ride - Toy Story Mania! This ride gets so crowded during the day and normally has a wait time of 70 minutes. With our early arrival and tricky schemes .... he was able to ride in 4 times in 2 hours. And he even got to start the day with the top score of the day!
He was just a little excited! He also rode Rock'N'Roller Coaster and Star Tours, but with my baby Jackson and baby in my tummy I had to sit out for both of those ones :-( But I took some cute pics of Jackson while we waited!
After a couple hours at Disney we headed over to the golf course near our house for Jackson and Tyler to have some fun on the range. If I had a nickel for every time Jackson said "ball" that day I'd have at least $27 dollars I'm guessing. Seriously, the kid was in heaven. (you can decide who "the kid" is)
That night we went to Ruth Chris for dinner. We hadn't been since our first anniversary and it is one of Tyler's all time favs (obviously) and so this is where he picked to go.
About to dig in to that fillet.
(proof that I was there that day)
With his yummy apple dessert.
We ended the night watching a movie together at home on our couch, perfect end to a perfect day :-)
1 comment:
tyler-you're seriously 30?! Gosh you're getting old. lol i kid i kid.
still lookin' great. Happy Happy bday!
Post a Comment